Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Six random things

Thanks to Stretcher Jockey for dragging the new kid out to play.  Still getting used to this blogsphere thing.  I am always surprised to find that people actually read my stuff.

 so here goes...

Rules of the game:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post these rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six random people by linking to their blogs.
- Let each of the six know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment (on their blogs).
- Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Six Random Facts about Jack Of Hares:

1. I spent 8 years in the Army as a Military Police Investigator.  5 1/2 years of that in Japan
2. I have an unusual memory for details.  I remember and retain the most random bits of useless information.
3. I carry a rock with a lizard engraved in it whenever I go to work.  Its my good luck charm and my father gave it to me.  
4. I have an unusual loyalty to my boots.  I wore one pair from 1993 to 2005.  I was tricked into getting rid of them and the current pair has been around since 2005.  Always Doc Martens.
5. I forget the names of people I like within 5 minutes of learning them but the people I don't like the names stick.
6. I always have to have a fan going when I sleep.  Even in the winter time.


So I would like to see what PMRN and Equine005 have to say 

2 comments:

tracy said...

Cool good luck charm...i have been trying to come up with one...especially for the state test (to certify emt-b after 4 years being away from ems) but have yet to come up with one...maybe it has to be something someone gave you...
Love your blog...great pic of you!
Thank you and thanks to SJ for telling his fans about you!
best, tracy
thanks for all you do, paramedics are my idols!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for participating!

SJ